ATLANTA ROCKSTAR REHEARSALS @ EMBER CITY
Ember City Studio 1 and Studio 2
1170 Sylvan Road SW, Atlanta GA 30310 (located inside Mastodon’s Ember City).
Our studio rooms are large measuring 20′ x 15′, climate controlled by a central HVAC, and feature an excellent sound-insulating design. WiFi is also free and available.
- Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier 50w head w/Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4×12 cabinet
- Marshall JCM 2000 50/100w head w/ Marshall 1960A 4×12 cabinet
- Hartke HA3500 350w head w/ 8×10 stack (2 cabs)
- Behringer keyboard amp (180-watts)
- Mackie 808M 1200w powered mixer (8 channels & monitor mix)
- 2, 15″ Pole-Mounted Monitors and 1, 12″ floor monitor for the drummer.
- Tama Superstar Classic (Maple Shells) 5-Piece kit with 3 Cymbal Stands, Hi-Hat Stand, Kick-Pedal, and Throne.
- Microphones (4) with boom stands and XLR cables.
- We do have guitars (ESP, Fender, Gibson), basses (Spector and Yamaha), cymbals (Zion), and a digital piano (Yamaha) for in-studio rentals in addition to a variety of different amps from Orange, Marshall (JCM 800’s), Friedman, Diezel, Budda, and Kustom. Please contact for pricing and availability.
Please note, we only provide the equipment listed above (amps, drums, and PA system). Customers are expected to bring their own instruments (guitars, keyboards), cables, effects pedals, etc. Drummers should bring their own cymbals, high-hat clutch, and sticks. If using a computer or mobile device with our PA system, customers should bring a cable to plug into the mixer which has RCA inputs. Please note that we do not staff a sound engineer in our rehearsal studios. Therefore, customers are responsible for set-up, dialing in their own sound, settings, etc.
We proudly feature Marshall, Hartke, and Mesa Boogie Amplifiers and Tama Drums. Please take a moment to check out our sponsors for more information on their gear!
All of our Amps are professionally serviced and maintained by Andrews Amp Lab in Atlanta, GA. Please contact Jeff for any of your amp repair/modification needs in addition to inquiring about his line of custom handwired boutique guitar amps (used by Jimmy Herring, Zac Brown Band, and Carl Culpepper)!
SRO always chooses the best. Check out this rehearsal space, you won’t be disappointed. Great Facility!Gary Edwards, www.sroband.net